7. You use your RK360 Mobile App to manually upload your ID cards, health insurance cards, photos, and other legal documents to your RK360 Cloud Record so that you are always ready for just in time information exchange with providers at the point of care.
8. You use your RK360 Mobile Apps to locate all providers with National Provider Identifiers (NPIs), including Preferred Providers who commit to sharing data with patients as per the consumer data protection and record access provisions of HIPAA, 21st Century Cures Act, California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU General Data Protection Act.
9. Just before healthcare visits, you order your RK360 Mobile App to send Clinical Records from your RK360 Cloud Records to providers via fax or email, including ID cards, health insurance cards, photos, and your HIPAA authorization for the disclosure.
10. Just after healthcare visits, your RK360 Mobile App sends your HIPAA authorization for record access to providers via fax or email and asks them to upload post-visit results (e.g., care plans, x-rays) to your RK360 Cloud Record.
11. When preparing for healthcare visits, you order your RK360 Mobile App to send relevant contents of your RK360 Cloud Record (e.g., all your dental x-rays) to interested providers.